Social Friend

Social Friend
Moumita Chatterjee

Yes! Yes!! I know every Friendship is social. But in my case, it was virtual to begin with. Facebook can find your old school or college friends, work associates, etc. But I hardly knew that it can find you a soulmate.
    'Soulmate' means a friend who understands you and being understood. The one entity who becomes inseparable from all aspects of your life.....At every struggle who will be there for you. Who will always stand beside you firmly and lovingly and give you the courage to fight all odds. She can give you a solid kick when you did something wrong. So she teaches you a lot, nags you, bothers you, but in every way she cares for you. She is that one individual to whom you turn when all options are gone, in bad mood, in gloom and of course during ecstasy and party.
     Yessss.... I have found that sort of a 'Soul Friend', nay, my 'Soul Sister' through Facebook.

 
    She is mad, creative, jolly, many things together. And, above all, she does lots of good work for lots of women who want to stand up and do something worthwhile in life. 
     She is Paromita Ghosh, my friend, philosopher, guide, my 'SOULMATE'. 
      I am one of the many many women she has helped rise in life. But I dare not say "Thank You Paromita" as that cute prankster will k... me for anything good I say of her. People like Paromita are the rarest of rare breeds who will continue to love and help you without an iota of return or any expectation. 
      Friend/Sis - I love you always. And this will be forever & forever. We don't want to set friendship goals for anyone. Always be like this. I promise this Friendship Day and other hundreds of Friendship Days we will be there for each other. And our GOA plan is on, surely.....
   Love you always, Paromita!!!! 
   And, Yes.... Happy Friendship Day to all of you all.
   May you all find what I have found in my Paromita, a true 'SOULMATE'.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Vote Geeti

Vote Geeti

Hello Evening Kolkata

Hello Evening Kolkata

Recent Posts

Search This Blog