Dipanjan Basak- 'Hello Kolkata' Voice of Lockdown


"This forced lockdown induced by Covid-19 has changed my perspective towards mental and physical well-being in a good way. Exercising and meditation has kept me going. Learning how to cook was another feather to my hat.
    I watched good amount of online content which is inspiring and I can't wait to go back on the sets. Shooting locations are my happy place. I'm sure everyone would be maintaining safety measures as much as possible.
    The world has changed to a great extent and I'm waiting to explore it again through my range of work."
                                    -Dipanjan Basak, eminent actor and model

Send your opinion about lockdown experiences at hellokolkata1@gmail.com.
         Whtsp - 9339228087
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Vote Geeti

Vote Geeti

Hello Evening Kolkata

Hello Evening Kolkata

Recent Posts

Search This Blog