In the Mirror

"Age is just a number. NEVER GIVE UP and LIVE YOUR DREAMS."
   -Homemaker-turned-celebrity KARUNA CHANDIRANI has proved it all.
      Let us today hear her story.

   My maiden name is Bharti Chandnani. I am a qualified interior designer with abundant working experience. 
  I got married at tender age of 21. I lost my mother-in-law within a year. Soon I became a mother of a son, so I could not pursue my career. But to keep myself busy I started teaching Abacus to children. But I was always inclined towards fashion and would always keep my wardrobe updated. I was health conscious and was regular with yoga, workouts, walks and maintained a healthy diet. After 8 years, I became mother again , this time a sweet daughter, and so I discontinued  Abacus classes.
    Life was becoming monotonous until one day a friend of mine forwarded me a message. It had a form for participating for Mrs. INDIA UNIVERSE.  I registered there bcoz I really wanted to explore this glamour world. Like many dreamers, it was my fantasy to be crowned as a beauty queen. And from there on my life changed. Things kept happening and slowly I started to live my dreams. 
   The contest was in Pune where we competed with 50 other talented women. I was crowned Mrs North Bengal and also won the title of Mrs Creative.
    After coming back, there was no stopping. I did several high-profile ramp shows, took part in charity programs, invited as Guest of Honour of several events around the town.
   And now the most pleasant moment of my life came when last week I was awarded India’s most prestigious award - THE INDIAN ICON AWARD which was held in Delhi. Sri Hans Raj Hans was the Chief Guest, along with the promising new face of Bollywood Malvika Raaj. 
   At present I am the STATE DIRECTOR for RUBARU MR AND MISS INDIA JUNIOR and CO-DIRECTOR for MRS INDIA.
    The journey has just begun. And I have a long way to go.
     AGE IS JUST A NUMBER. U CAN LIVE YOUR DREAMS WHENEVER LIFE GIVES YOU THE OPPORTUNITY. 
    "DO NOT HOLD BACK" IS THE MANTRA THAT I FOLLOW . 
    
   I thank my lord in each and every breath I take for this wonderful life and such supportive family. Without this nothing would have been possible.  
                                                        -Karuna Chandirani







Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Vote Geeti

Vote Geeti

Hello Evening Kolkata

Hello Evening Kolkata

Recent Posts

Search This Blog