Special Moments of First Love


Special Moments of First Love
-Dr. Sujata Chatterjee


Those blue eyes when they smiled to me
Black eyelashes fluttered like a busy bee
I drowned in ecstasy of love that showered
Pale pink lips half opened and flowered.

I laid my head in your bossom
An aroma of roses and tulips that were awesome
Your twirling curls of silky brown hair
Falling on my face, as you laid your neck bare.

My upturned lips clamouring for that touch
Your cheeks blushing pink and red so much
Your face half turned as you are so shy
Above the earth and beneath the sky.

We sit hand in hand under a rosewood tree
A halo emanating from your bright face free
I look at you and sit and ponder
Who was your creator, I did wonder.

Those special moments of closeness and bliss
Exchanging deep hugs and feathery kiss
The romance of the soul did find a soulmate true
When our hearts blended together in a golden hue.

I  feel you in embrace in a moment of trance
When my heart does somersault and a little dance
Special moments of love, smile and care
Specially with you, my maiden fair.


Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Vote Geeti

Vote Geeti

Hello Evening Kolkata

Hello Evening Kolkata

Recent Posts

Search This Blog