Rosy Misra from West Bengal become favorite face on VMate App

VMate, the leading short video platform in India offers users to express themselves in the most unique way.Rosy Misra has started using VMate around 9 months ago and since then has been gaining popularity with her quirky videos. She has explored other short video making platforms as well, but prefer VMate and focus on creating and posting videos on this app only. With 143.6k followers, she shows her true self to her followers and posts unconventional content.

Rosy Misra focuses on her journey with VMate App during an exclusive interaction with 'Hello Kolkata' -
Q- How did you come to know about VMatefor the first time?
Ans- Another VMate fashion creator Mitu, who lives close to me had suggested I make videos on this app. I made one video that got viral almost in a day and received a call from VMate within two days to become a talent candidate. This was somewhere around June, 2019 and I haven’t looked back since.
Q- Did you recommend the app to your families and friends? Why?
Ans- Yes, I always recommend the app to my friends and this has in fact helped quite a few of my friends who are now talents on VMate and also earn through it.
Q- Where do you get ideas for your videos?
Ans-While watching other creators videos on VMate, it served as an inspiration initially. However, I always believed in creating my own original content. I also never practice for my performance and all I do is think about an idea, dress up for the act and perform in front of the camera.

Q- How often do you shoot? How long do you shoot for?
Ans- I shoot between 9 to 5 pm continuously without eating anything in between. For me, meals and other commitments can wait, and during those specific hours in the day, it’s all about making creative videos.

Q- How has your life changed since you started to use VMate?
Ans- The biggest change in my life has been that people recognize me now. I have become a known face in my area and that feels good.  VMate has been very rewarding for me and has skyrocketed me to fame.

Q- What are your future goals?
Ans- I want to work both in the fashion and acting industry.

Q- What is your dream?
Ans- I want to walk on a big stage as a model at a high profile fashion show.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Vote Geeti

Vote Geeti

Hello Evening Kolkata

Hello Evening Kolkata

Recent Posts

Search This Blog